General Terms and Condition
Cybersecurity Help s.r.o. registered in Czech Republic in commercial registry of companies under ID 03828328, with address Tyršova 1832/7, Nové město (Praha 2) 120 00 Praha, Czech Republic, further referred to as: COMPANY
the natural or legal person, that uses, or desires to use the Cybersecurity Help SaaS services, further referred to as: CUSTOMER, agree to the following conditions:
This Agreement: the Cybersecurity Help SaaS agreement. This agreement is governed by Czech Law.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, developed and provided by the COMPANY and is intended to monitor information security threats and discover potential security issues in CUSTOMER’s network environment.
CUSTOMER is the natural or legal person who uses or desires to use the Cybersecurity Help SaaS services.
Customer’s data is, amongst others, the information handled and/or generated by Saas solution, on behalf of CUSTOMER, and stored by the COMPANY. CUSTOMER’s data may contain digital information, including but not limited to numbers, texts, graphics, photos, software, or other information.
The Service is the hosted version of services provided by the COMPANY, which are installed and operated from servers maintained and secured by the COMPANY and accessible only via the Internet.
On the website https://www.cybersecurity-help.cz you can request registration for any Saas solution. After registration, the Registered User remains registered until the Registered User decides to unregister on the website. During the registration period the Registered User is granted access to, and use of, The Service. The Registered User will be billed according to prices and package, which can be chosen from the Registered User’s profile page.
The Registered User is the CUSTOMER who has officially registered for Saas solution on the website https://www.cybersecurity-help.cz.
Terms and Conditions
Code of Conduct
- a. By agreeing to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Service, you will follow these rules:
- i. Don’t do anything illegal.
- ii. Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- iii. Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- iv. Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- v. Don’t engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- vi. Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- vii. Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- viii. Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of Bing maps, or photographs).
- ix. Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- x. Don’t help others break these rules.
- b. Enforcement. If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your registered account. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, COMPANY reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so.
If you purchase a Service, then these payment terms apply to your purchase and you agree to them.
- a. Charges. If there is a charge associated with a portion of the Services, you agree to pay that charge. The price stated for the Services excludes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise. We may suspend or cancel the Services if we do not receive an on time, full payment from you. Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of access to and use of your account and its content.
- b. Your Billing Account. To pay the charges for a Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time you sign up for the Service. You can access and change your billing information and payment method on the COMPANY website. Additionally, you agree to permit COMPANY to use any updated account information regarding your selected payment method provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network. You agree to keep your billing account and contact information current at all times. Changes made to your billing account will not affect charges we submit to your billing account before we could reasonably act on your changes to your billing account.
- c. Billing. By providing COMPANY with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize COMPANY to charge you for the Services or available content using your payment method; and (iii) authorize COMPANY to charge you for any paid feature of the Service that you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription Services. Also, we may charge you up to the amount you have approved, and we will notify you in advance of any change in the amount to be charged for recurring subscription Services. We may bill you at the same time for more than one of your prior billing periods for amounts that haven't previously been processed.
- d. Recurring Payments. When you purchase the Services on a subscription basis (e.g., monthly, every 3 months or annually (as applicable)), you acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing recurring payment, and payments shall be made to COMPANY by the method you have chosen at the recurring intervals chosen by you, until the subscription for that Service is terminated by you or by COMPANY. By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing COMPANY to process such payments as either electronic debits or fund transfers, or as electronic drafts from your designated account. Subscription fees are generally billed or charged in advance of the applicable subscription period. If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, COMPANY or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and to process any such payment as an Electronic Payment.
- e. Automatic Renewal. Provided that automatic renewals are allowed in your state, we will inform you by email before automatically renewing your Services, unless purchased on a subscription basis. Once we have informed you that the Services will be automatically renewed, we may automatically renew your Services and charge you the then current price for the renewal term. We will also remind you that we will bill your chosen payment method for the Services renewal, whether it was on file on the renewal date or provided later. We will also provide you with instructions on how you may cancel the Services. You must cancel the Services before the renewal date to avoid being billed for the renewal.
- f. Online Statement and Errors. COMPANY will provide you with an online billing statement on the website, where you can view and print your statement. This is the only billing statement that we provide. If we make an error on your bill, you must tell us within 90 days after the error first appears on your bill. We will then promptly investigate the charge. If you do not tell us within that time, you release us from all liability and claims of loss resulting from the error and we won't be required to correct the error or provide a refund.
- g. Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable.
If you believe that COMPANY has charged you in error, you must contact us within 90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
The COPMANY may choose to give refunds if the CUSTOMER is not satisfied with the quality of the provided Service. Such refund may be given starting from the time of initial complain until the end of subscription period.
- h. Canceling the Services. You may cancel a Service at any time, with or without cause. To cancel a Service and request a refund, if you are entitled to one, visit the COMPANY website. You should refer back to the offer describing the Services as (i) you may not receive a refund at the time of cancellation; (ii) you may be obligated to pay cancellation charges; (iii) you may be obligated to pay all charges made to your billing account for the Services before the date of cancellation; or (iv) you may lose access to and use of your account when you cancel the Services. If you cancel, your access to the Services ends at the end of your current Service period or, if we bill your account on a periodic basis, at the end of the period in which you canceled.
- i. Price Changes. We may change the price of the Services at any time and if you have a recurring purchase, we will notify you by email at least 15 days before the price change. If you do not agree to the price change, you must cancel and stop using the Services before the price change takes effect. If there is a fixed term and price for your Service offer, that price will remain in force for the fixed term.
The COMPANY accepts the following payment options:
· Payment in advance by bank transfer
· Payment via online payment gateway
COPMANY accepts payments in two currencies, Czech crowns and Euros. Invoices shall be made in accordance with the request of the CUSTOMMER, either in Czech (Czech crowns) or English language (in Euros).
Prices provided by the COPMANY may vary in Czech crowns and Euros at the current exchange rate.
Cybersecurity Help s.r.o., AND OUR AFFILIATES, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND VENDORS, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" BASIS "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE SERVICES. COMPANY DOESN'T GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW, WE EXCLUDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU MAY HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAW. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO AFFECT THOSE RIGHTS, IF THEY ARE APPLICABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ARE NOT FAULT-FREE AND OCCASIONAL PERIODS OF DOWNTIME OCCUR. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT CONTENT LOSS WON'T OCCUR, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE COMPUTER NETWORKS.
Limitation of Liability
If you have any basis for recovering damages (including breach of these Terms), you agree that your exclusive remedy is to recover, from COMPANY or any affiliates, resellers, distributors, Third-Party Apps and Services providers, and vendors, direct damages up to an amount equal to your Services fee for the month during which the breach occurred (or up to $10.00 if the Services are free). You can't recover any other damages or losses, including, without limitation, direct, consequential, lost profits, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive. These limitations and exclusions apply even if this remedy doesn't fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose or if we knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these limitations and exclusions apply to anything or any claims related to these Terms, the Services, or the software related to the Services.
Any complaints about the Service and its quality should be addressed to website support using contact information on Contacts page or email address: email@example.com. The COMPANY reserves the right to act in its best interests to provide the best possible and reasonable quality of service to the CUSTOMER. If the complains are not met by the COMPANY or the COPMANY is not able to satisfy CUSTOMER needs, the CUSTOMER may request refund according to Payment Terms, described in this document.
COMPANY guarantees the money return within 30 days from the CUSTOMER´S payment of SaaS, if the CUSTOMER is not satisfied with Saas solution.
All issues not covered by this Agreement should be resolved by means of mutual communication between the Parties. If the agreement between the Parties is not met, the dispute should be solved in accordance to Czech Law.